Hi Clashers! It’s Matt here and I’m back again with an evening thunderstorm and a new deck guide. We are a week into the New Season and the Summer Update 2021. We will today see the Balloon Rascals deck. It is a control deck and has low elixir cards and a fast cycle. Without any delay, let’s get started!
The Balloon Rascals deck has an average elixir of 3.3 and the shortest card cycle of 8. It has a great defence and good attack. The free-to-play score is also good for this Balloon Rascals deck.
- Balloon: Our win condition and the punishment to be dropped at the bridge if the opponent makes a mistake.
- Bats: These night creatures are our anti-air defence and support.
- Snowball: Another low-cost spell to clear the swarms out of the way and cycle the deck.
- Ice Golem: Both as a mini tank to divert the enemies while defending and as a tank while attacking.
- Inferno Tower: The major defence and tank killer in our Ballon Rascals deck.
- Miner: Mini tank to couple with the Balloon. Also chipping away the tower.
- Rascals: Both ground and anti-air defence and the major support card when pushing with the Balloon.
- The Log: The 2-elixir trunk is for all the squishy troops that come in its way.